Thursday, March 09, 2006


Okay, I will be the first to admit (as though someone could admit for me) that I do a pretty piss poor job of keeping this thing up to date, but I am so durn busy! Well that is not exactly true, I do have waaay to much free time. So much, in fact, that I spend most of it playing video games. Sadly, I have purchased more games than I could play in a lifetime, but isn't that what being an American is all about? Well, recently I was able to combine two addictions into one, and bought Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for the Ol' XBox, and I have to say that it is quite fitting that the little XBox light that mocks me from time to time glows gamma green. Feel the rage! Hulk SMASH, and very little else, but who cares! All in all, not a bad game and was rated as the best comic book game of the year, but look at the competition: Fantastic Four (the game based on the movie)....ugh! The best comic book game(S) of all time have to be the Spiderman 1 and 2 that I snagged for the PS2....deep and engrossing and all those other fancy ass words that reviewers use to get you to buy shhtuff. Hulk:Ultimate Destruction was so good, that it prompted me to hunt down a comic book store in my new "home town" and get those box subscriptions going again. So, I now have about 2 dozen titles that will be arriving semi-regularly and taking up more of my free time. That combined with trying to kick my NyQuil addiction means more irregularity than anyone really cares to read about. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris said...

Back on the wagon, my brother!

Or, er... off the wagon?

"Buying comics" again! Aye, there's the rub. But, y'know... in a good way.