Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bored, boring, and foodbourne illnesses....

Nothing like a bout of food poisoning just as I am about to enter the "busy season" at work. Must have eaten some undercooked or tainted something or other whilst I was away on vacation in the Northland because when I got home, well, let's just say I completed dehydrated myself in 48 in an attempt to rid myself of the evil little buggers that had crawled inside my body and leeched themselves to my soul. Not all Vietnamese food is created equal, I guess. Which stinks, because, as I have mentioned before, I am acutely addicted to Pho', a Vietnamese soup that is a li'l bowl of heaven.

In other news, well, there is no other news. Garrison Keillor continues to live. Lord only knows why. And if I am not mistaken, George Bush's eyes have actually gotten even closer together.

The Doppler radar indicates that there is a klown front moving in tonight, so cover your pumpkins. That's CODE!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Food poisoning is the worst!

Hope you're feelin' better punkin'!