Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'd like to make a ship to shorn phone call, please

Well, it finally happened. I have been threatening myself with this since the good o'l days of high school swim team. Completely shaved the head last night. It is one of those projects that once started, one is kind of committed to seeing through to the end. There is no "well, I will finish this later," on this one. There were surmountable difficulties, for sure. Such as : HOW THE HELL DO I SEE THE BACK OF MY HEAD! A word of caution to any that are thinking of undertaking such a task, buy a hand mirror in advance.

So my recently cleaned pate glistens with morning dew. It did little to beat the heat and humidity of this midwestern swamp, and there are already signs of stubble. I have, however, been invited to the summerstock production of Annie as a late season replacement.

1 comment:

Chris said...

No offense, man... but you have... I mean... well... you have PUPILS. Shorn or not... you don't have the eyeballs to play any "Annie" characters... but you've sure got the lungs to belt out "Tomorrow!" Ahhhh, Squish... you're only a day away....